With Best Card, you get:
- $0 or low set-up fees for terminals and online systems.
- No pressure to buy anything you don’t need. (You can usually re-download existing equipment.)
EMV and contactless-capable terminals with 1-2 year warranty starting at $259 ($159 for Best Card merchants with one-time EMV/NFC discount (See prices).
- No hidden fees. A low $36 annual PCI fee. (Most processors charge $79-$199.)
- Complimentary staff training on all aspects of credit card processing and fraud control via phone.
- Funds directly deposited into your checking account. If your batch is closed by 5 PM (Central), you’ll receive funds the next day.
One deposit and one statement for all cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express) and PayPal.
- Ability to see statements and detailed processing information in real time.
You’ll also have online systems that offer:
- Ability to swipe cards at your computer, and print to 2 1/4″ receipt paper
- Capability to accept online payments via a “Make a Payment” link on your website
- Ability to enter data once and have future transactions automatically recur
- Automatic posting of payments to some dental software programs (PAYLINK)