ADA and CDC recommendations include weekly spore testing. OSHA Review’s Spore Check System is accurate, yet costs so little. And it’s easy to use.
- OSHA Review’s in-house lab, full-time microbiologist and years of experience assure you of accurate results delivered quickly, and can help you track down any problems.
- After processing a test strip, simply insert it into the pre-addressed envelope, and initial the receipt in the binder.
- If your test is positive, you’ll be called immediately.
- If you forget to test for more than two weeks, OSHA Review will send you a reminder.
- Receive free problem-solving consultations with OSHA Review’s microbiologist, using a toll-free number and automatic reports after every ninth test.
- Access your test results any time online, easily and privately.