Becoming a practice owner can be the most rewarding experience of your career, both personally and financially. The great news is that owning a practice can happen as early as 12 months out of dental school with the right planning and an experienced team to help you.
Bank of America Practice Solutions discusses everything you’ll need to know about starting or acquiring your first practice or planning the growth of your existing practice–including lending options available in the marketplace and identifying who you should include on your dream team to help you be successful in this endeavor.
This webinar covers:
- The fundamentals of starting or buying your first practice
- The average costs to start a dental practice from scratch
- Discussion about first three-year projections of a dental practice
- Building a dream team to provide guidance through the ownership process
- Avoiding first practice pitfalls and how planning early can lead to a successful practice
- Financing options available to dentists and what a lender looks for when qualifying a practice loan
- Identifying the right time to become a business owner